TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Alan Groves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:58:50 -0000
Hi All,
I am burning the midnight Guinness at the moment after finishing a
particularly difficult assignment - writing a PWB (PCB in Europe) test
strategy from scratch.
I know this is not a chatroom, but I sincerely wish to thank all those who
assisted by responding to my first mail to the forum.
In particular "Peter (ST Aero)", Seth Goodman, 'Paul', Charlie McMahon and
Bill Raymond who's website link proved invaluable.
I will be a regular reader of all mails to the forum whether they affect my
immediate (work related) concerns or not.
Thanks also to IPC for setting up such a needed, specific forum ;- your
standards and documentation may be a little 'wishy washy' to the experts,
but to a grunt like me they are the only standard!
Moonman, what's your buzz?
Sir Groove to you!

Alan Groves CID,
Technical Services (D.O.) Team Leader.
Spectel Head Office, 21 Stillorgan Ind. Park, Stillorgan,
Co. Dublin. Ireland.
Phone:   353 907 62803
Fax:       353 1 2953740
Email:    [log in to unmask]