TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:09:29 -0600
Guy,

Appreciate the input as always. The strange part of the story is the CSP's
literally fell of the board as clearly shown in the photos now up on Steve's
site. Stranger is the fact the CBGA soldered perfectly and was right next to
the CSP/DSP's.

You can see the solder paste columns as if the stencil was just lifted off
the board. Stranger still, they didn't wet to the CSP balls.

I do have a bit of criticism about your bug findings. I have bugs in my cave
that solder wet rather well. You ever seen these little bbb's (bastard bitch
bugs) some asshole introduced to this country to eat some other crap bug or
larva. You know, the little brown bitch bastard ones looking like lady bugs
but are brown. They're insidious and the winter cold don't kill them though
they do come in out of the cold and bite hell out of you. They solder great.

MoonMan with bugs but no way to RID myself of them.