TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Seth Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:50:41 -0600
Hi Ken,

Just catching up on my TechNet reading and noticed your post.  You can get a
macro  for PADS to extract the IPC-D-356A netlist for free from the authors
at http://www.capecad.com/htm/programs.htm  This macro works very nicely and
has been tested by lots of users.  Remember to thank the good folks at Cape
CAD for making this available.

Regards,

Seth Goodman
Goodman Associates, LLC