TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:16:31 -0000
Earl

I recently ran a seminar for the British SMART Group called: Design for
Reliability in a Lead-Free World.

We at the SMART Group are proposing to make a copy of all the presentations
on a CD for a small fee - to be decided.

If you or anyone else would wish to buy a copy, please let me know.

Regards Graham Naisbitt

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park
Camberley GU16 7PH - UK