TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
David Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 09:24:38 -0800
Some filter suppliers make the type that attach to ovens and wave solder
machines to reduce permitting problems, allow moving the furniture, etc.
While this type may be BIGGER that the type you want, they may make filters
like you seek also.
* Impell Purification Technologies, 5139 S.Royal Atlanta Dr., Tucker, GA
30084  700.939.6923 fax 6924
* Lectrostatic, 5307 Progress Blvd., Bethel Park, PA 15102-2545 412.854.4400
fax 5452 Herb Bagwell
* Purex 562.989.4583 fax4593

I have the following name in my notes, but have never contacted them.  Based
on price, $1k, it may be more inline with the type of filter that you are
looking for. Fumex 800.432.7550

Dave Fish