TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Prasad An <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 06:27:33 +0530
Hi Rudy

We are using Cookson make No clean flux RF-800.Currently we are measuring
the specific gravity of the flux using Density meter.But I would like to
measure thru the titration method.Sujjest me the procedure for using the
titration method.

A.N.Prasad
Flextronics Technologies (I) Ltd.,
Bangalore, India