TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:50:43 -0500
Doug,
I hope no one takes you literally - like the people who believed Dean Martin
when he said they could enter his "contest" by sending in the top of their
television set!  He got, I think, somewhere between 8 and 12.  Not believing
people could be that stupid, he had another "contest" and asked them to send
in the back of their piano.  He got three.

regards,
Bev Christian
Research in Motion