TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Olivia Mc Dermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:46:24 +0000
Hi All,
I'm posting the questions I received from Technetters. Could you have a look
and put in the answers you think should be answered. I need to know from the
best in the business and that can only be you guys/gals.
Thanks for all your help.
Question:
1. How can quality be assured before production begins?
2. How can process effectiveness and corresponding quality be determined
during and after production?
3. How would you continually analyse the most required production materials
from start to finish of a production run?
4. Have you ever performed a Cp/Cpk? If the value was less than 1.33 what
did/would you do to improve the process and increase the value?
5. How would you determine a process to be in control?
6. What are the most important factors in quality?
7. The main function of a QE is establishing and maintaining quality. What
are your preferences?
8. What would be your measures and methods?
9. What knowledge do you have of the following:
Statistical Process Control
Design of Experiments
Continuous Sampling Plans
Regression Analysis
Measurement Quality
10. How would you get the team involved to correct quality issues?
11. What is the difference between 'in control' and 'spec'?