TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
"Tempea, Ioan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 13:47:29 -0500
Bonjour Alain,

you have a good point.

The bottom line is that, besides the technical knowledge, the attitude of
the candidate is also to be assessed. The more he will resort to documents
(hard evidence) and the less he would trust his instincts, the better it is.
And I say that because we're talking about a QE, the final authority. For a
process person, the instincts are sometimes desirable, as long as they are
subsequently confirmed through a quality analysis.

Good luck Olivia,

Ioan