TECHNET Archives

February 2002

From:
Jorge Santana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 09:08:58 -0600
Royal

  If you have only this two choices, I should prefer ICT-to-FCT just because
ICT can caught inverted component and then can prevent some smoke at
functional test ...
  Keep in mind they have different defects coverage and the final decision
depends on the product complexity, some boards is better to have
AOI-5DX-ICT-FCT ...

Thanks
Jorge Santana
LWT