LEADFREE Archives

February 2002

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Karsten Schischke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:35:33 +0100
Hi, Brian,
no, I have never heard of critical blood lead levels in solderers, but
several statements, that this is no problem. Hasn't there been a study on
this topic in the US discussed in this forum several months ago? In my
e-mail I just wrote about the workers at lead smelters, which are close or
even above coming blood lead level thresholds. I also do not know, if there
are any health defects documented related to raised blood lead levels at
lead smelters.

Karsten