TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Ted Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:47:24 -0700
I think that is probably what IPC-6011 is saying in para 4.3.2.3 when it
says, Acceptance of product for delivery shall be based on product that has
passed the testing requirements shown in the applicable Preformance
Specification and follows that with para 4.3.2.4 on rejected lots which
calls for 100% inspection and disposition of defective units.  IPC-6012A
says shall meet the microsection requirements, if it does not then 6011 on
what you do then should apply