TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Bilham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:51:50 +0000
Mike,

I would like to add a third type of lead free alloy, namely allegedly
patented. There are a lot of patent applications out there that will
never make it to being granted patents and a number of patents granted
but invalid! No names, no pack drill.

Roger

In article <002b01c1a586$8bbcc710$f502a8c0@ukomfenner>, Mike Fenner
<[log in to unmask]> writes