TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 07:22:11 +0200
Dave,
By the way, in our life and competition,those points are emphasised and
become to be the most important.And in some of cases this approach lead to
distasters:
-do it as quick as possible
-make your tests, experiments etc on miminal base,don`t  waste company
resources
-announce and report success as quick as possible.Get the first working
prototype!!!
What is the final result?People are dealing too much with "Public
Relationships" than with the real results. Management loves to show their
efficiency this way.
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek Ltd
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]