TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
James TerVeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:06:16 -0500
You can go to there web sight a thttp://www.4taconic.com/index.htmln
This should help you and they have been very helpful on issues on material
I have had in the past

                    "Tempea, Ioan"
                    <itempea@POSIT       To:     [log in to unmask]
                    RON.QC.CA>           cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     [TN] Taconic teflon TLX-8
                    TechNet

                    01/14/02 09:53
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to "TechNet
                    E-Mail Forum."

Hi technos,

please give me a hint on what Taconic Teflon TLX-8 is and it's
solderability
properties. I saw this specified on an RF drawing and I wonder if it can be
reflowed. Any other concerns?

Also, any directions towards an on-line resource would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Ioan

To temporarily halt delivery of Technet send e-mail to [log in to unmask]:
SET Technet NOMAIL
To recieve ONE mailing per day of all the posts: send e-mail to
E-mail Archives
Please visit IPC web site (http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm) for
additional