TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
"Olinger, Patty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:37:24 -0500
Jorge,
Why don't you try a water soluble masking on the via's? That is what we
do and it works for us. After cleaning, the holes are ready for test.
The Masking is: Wondermask by Techspray P/N 2204-8SQ. Yes, this adds one
more step to the process but saves a lot of touchup later. I hope this
info is of value.

Patty Olinger
Manufacturing Engineer
Projects Unlimited