TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Mel Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 08:05:15 -0800
Olivia
Amendment 1 to 610C identifies 2.5mm as the correct value.  The amendment
was released a couple of months ago and is available on the IPC web site.
By the way, work is in progress toward Revision D to this document.  We have
accumulated a number of comments and would appreciate any additional
information that you would like to see in the new 610. We certainly could
use some additional information on the newer technology applications.

The next technical meeting will be at APEX on 19 Jan.

Mel Parrish
Soldering Technology International
Madison, AL
256 705 5530