TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Eric Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:18:21 -0000
Hi Moonman,
This cave, is it equiped with an internet connection? I just wondered.
The thing I would like to change concerns the perception (or not) of a lot
of  directors and managers for whom I have worked. (Not all.)
If a simple soul like me can learn that communication, team work and the
application of total quality can pay dividends, why not those above me? Come
on you guys at the top of our industry, do quality!
I feel better already.
Regards
Eric Dawson