TECHNET Archives

January 2002

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:17:03 +0200
Bill

Apocryphal story:

Bill Gates was chatting with the bossman of one of the Big Three car
makers at the Davos Economic Forum and said that if he were in charge,
he could get the price of cars down to a thousand bucks. The car guy
replied that he could, too, but he wouldn't want to market cars that
crashed twice per day. :-)

Brian