TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:38:24 -0500
AHHHHHH!  EARL!
Will you stop already!
What do you mean "this time"?!  You make is sound like I was once "married"
to another guy, WHICH IS NOT TRUE.  With regards to my number of
chromosomes, I think I have made this clear at least twice in this forum.

What I am really concerned about right now is component manufacturers, who
in their rush to be lead free, have resorted to using thick, 100% silver
lead finishes.  Have any of the rest of you run into this recently?!

regards,
Beverley Christian
Research in Motion