TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Chris Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:33:04 -0500
Earl,
In a kingdom far, far away - from which many of our ancestors originate -
the man's name Beverley is quite common.  Being that many Canadians are of
English, Scottish and Irish decent, it only makes sense that some of them
would inherit the names of their ancestry.  Of course, most Americans can't
deal with that.  I was showing wedding pictures here at work and Bev's
brother was in one picture.  A good friend of mine asked, "What's his name,
Shirley?"  Cute.

Sincerely,
Chris Christian