TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:16:08 -0600
> Hey Earl,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I gather from your drift that you really gotta screw
> up to make warped boards. With the small number of pieces to run, it's not
> worth investigating. We'll try a different vendor on the next run.
>
> But I kinda like the laced egg nog idea while discussing materials and
> processes. (Not limited to board materials and processes, of course)
>
> Bill Kasprzak
> Moog Inc., Electronic Assembly Engineering

Bill,

Glad to help. I wrote some more stuff for the SMTnet way back when. This
one's for you:

http://www.smtnet.com/express/199909/

Let me know if it comes up as readable. The folks just didn't know how to
convert Word to HTML and some stuff got screwed up in the process. Kind of
like boards at times. I wrote some more stuff there as well but most is
DFM/CE nonsense while trying to get some points across and excercise my
limited wit. It might prove interesting to some and maybe provoke a laugh or
giggle. It's all between July and November 1999. Seems so long ago I almost
forgot it all. Maybe that's good too.

Enjoy,

Earl

By the way, I'm going to post this and your response on the IPC forum, if
you don't mind. Lots of questions and and I have but a few answers but might
be of help to some.