TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Jiang Ping <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:20:14 +0800
LPP from Elantec and MLF from Amkor are similar packages. They have documents about design and manufacturing issues and should have put them on their web sites. I can also send the documents to you directly if you can't find them. We have assemblied a few hundreds of them and found no defects yet.

Jiang Ping