TECHNET Archives

December 2001

From:
Charles McMahon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:30:06 -0500
Bev:

Based on what you have seen of the PPT and at NORTEL specifically, is it a
viable alternative to stencil application of paste for pitches under.020.

One of my board resources has utilized this for a client and it has worked
nicely and as advertised.

Have you has success with this technique?

Charlie McMahon