TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
Hinners Hans M Civ WRALC/LUGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:45:11 -0500
Steve,

I have to second Graham's Black Light suggestion.  We had the same
problem/learning curve in a manual coating operation I ran.  The Coaters
didn't realize coating on the pins/connectors would be a problem.  Sometimes
they were cleaning it best they could but leaving a residue.  We'd plug the
assembly in for testing and it would fail.  We only had to show them the
assembly under blacklight once to solve the problem.

Hans

Integrity First  -  Service Before Self  -  Excellence in All We Do
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hans M. Hinners
Electronics Engineer
Warner Robins - Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC/LUGE)
Special Operations Forces System Program Office (SOF - SPO)
Gunship Team
226 Cochran Street
Robins AFB GA 31098-1622

mailto:[log in to unmask]