TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
"<Peter George Duncan>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:06:07 +0800
Thanks, Jeff. Sorry, I missed you from my list of special thankees, but
your help has been tremendous. I should know today if I have boards that
are flat enough to use.

Cheers

Peter Duncan

                    Jeff Ferry
                    <jferry@CIRCUITTE        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    CHCTR.COM>               cc:     (bcc: DUNCAN Peter/Asst Prin Engr/ST
                    Sent by: TechNet         Aero/ST Group)
                    <[log in to unmask]>        Subject:     Re: [TN] Board Warp

                    11/20/01 10:54 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "TechNet E-Mail
                    Forum."

Peter,

If the clamping/baking doesn't remove the warp on the first try, you could
give it one more try. What we do in these cases is to slightly bend a pair
of tool steel bars. We then clamp these bars to the warped edge bowing that
edge in the opposite direction. Go through the baking cycle again and cross
your fingers.

Jeff Ferry
CEO
Circuit Technology Center, Inc.
www.circuittechctr.com
978-374-5000

Sign up for our Free E-mail Newsletter at:
www.circuittechctr.com/general/free_email.htm