TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
David Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:06:23 -0800
In CCGA, it's important to:
* Have pads on the board that are the same size as the pads on the ceramic
imterposer.
* Have pads on the board that are in the same location as the pads on the
ceramic interposer.
* Apply 4800 to 5500 thou^3 of near eutectic solder paste on each pad.
* Show discipline. Longer at lower temps is better than shorter at higher
temps. There is a tendency to rush the profile in order to get more
throughput.  Resist the temptation!

Dave Fish