TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
"Busko, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 10:33:15 +0100
Hi Earl,

I donīt think itīs any good what you have in mind with your fine pitch
parts. If you have them in a tray better leave them there, supply only trays
to your line, handle them according their moisture level, reseal the bags
and send the remaining parts back to your stock.
For safe repacking you will need to have some kind of equipment, a
manipulator seems to be the minimum requirement for that task, all necessary
ESD measures and operators with enough sensitiveness to handle those
delicate parts, all things that normally arenīt found in stockrooms.

Donīt get yourself in trouble

Wolfgang