TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
Francois Monette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 22:53:48 -0500
Dear Grant,

I believe you are on the right path by wanting to avoid systematically
baking incoming components. You should bring up the concern that excessive
bake will impact component solderability and intermetallic growth.

If you are interested to get additional information on this subject you can
check the knowledge base on our web site at www.cogiscan.com, click on
Moisture Sensitive Devices. It contains many technical papers that you might
find useful.

Francois Monette
Cogiscan Inc.
50 De Gaspe, Suite A5