TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
Grant Emandien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:01:59 +0200
Bob,

With you on this one, but do I presume that the defects measured would be
the criteria defined in IPC-610 and IPC-J-STD-001 for terminations and
placement and what about component defects? Screen print criteria? Class 1,2
or 3 to be stated with the DPMO figures? Sample vs 100%? Should we be
singing off the same hymn sheet?

Grant