TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
Kathy Kuhlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:50:48 -0600
Thanks Daan for posting this document.  As always Moonman you are the cats meow.
Kathy

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/12/01 01:03PM >>>
Hi Technet,

With permission of Earl I just uploaded his very extensive DFM document to
my website, where you can download it directly.
If you like Earl's work, let him know, not me.
The URL is http://www.smtinfo.net/docs/PODDFMCECL1.doc

Best regards,

Daan Terstegge
http://www.smtinfo.net