TECHNET Archives

November 2001

From:
Hinners Hans M Civ WRALC/LUGE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:39:57 -0500
Good afternoon all,

Excellent discussion.

Has anyone substituted a higher Tg material on a board and seen a better
MTBF than the low Tg version?  From my brief stint in the real world,
customer priority was high (170C) Tg material and controlled impedance.

Hans

Integrity First  -  Service Before Self  -  Excellence in All We Do
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hans M. Hinners
Electronics Engineer
Warner Robins - Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC/LUGE)
Special Operations Forces System Program Office (SOF - SPO)
Gunship Team
226 Cochran Street
Robins AFB GA 31098-1622

mailto:[log in to unmask]