TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Earl Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:52:10 -0500
Whatever and to whomever interested, whohaw is supposed to be wohaw to get
away from the film in which what's her name got naked and starred. Demi?

Anyway, the following is what ended up this way - partly.

Whohaw Guenter,

Your're fine and your messages are all received well. I just never knew you
had to remove the intermetallics, and with a glass brush. That's all I
meant.

I'm the one who's been on holiday. Even though only a few weeks, I must have
missed something during that time. You're helping me see more things than
ever before.

Thanks a million times over. And you know I like stirring the pot. Hell, I
just can't help it.

Please enjoy and thanks again,

MoonMan