TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Patrick Lam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:40:37 -0700
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the prompt response.

What kind of solder thieves should I put in, say a SOIC08? Do I need to put in
leading pads and leading pads? Is there any standard published that I can find
or buy regarding wave soldering issues?

Thanks for the support.

Patrick

Steve Owen <[log in to unmask]> on 10/23/2001 09:03:04 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>