TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 08:49:08 -0500
Hi Steve! Hey, I just took a look at the ASTM B678 specification and it is
a mirror of the ANSIJ-STD-002A specification (except it is out of date in
terms of revisions). I would recommend using the 002A specification in
preference to the B678 specification.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

"Stephen R. Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>@ipc.org> on 10/17/2001 10:12:46 AM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>