TECHNET Archives

October 2001

From:
Nick Ban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:26:24 -0500
DESIGNERS COUNCIL CHAPTER KICKOFF ANNOUNCEMENT

Location:  Long Island, New York

WHO: Anyone interested in Printed Circuit Board
Design, Manufacture and Assembly.

WHAT: Is the Long Island IPC Designers Council?
Educational opportunities exist?
Is Designer Certification?
Is in it for me

WHERE: Miteq Corp

WHEN: October 23, 2001 - 6:00 to 8:30pm

Help provide direction for chapter activities.
Chart the future of Design on Long Island.

Contact Ed Tordahl at (631) 758-8100
or
Ron Ryan at (631)344-6068
Directions

From Eastern Long Island:

Long Island Expy,I-495 Westbound to Exit 55
Exit via ramp to Expressway Dr N and go West for 800 feet
Turn right on Vanderbilt Motor Pky,Motor Pky,CR-67 and go West for 0.7 miles
Turn right on Adams Ave and go North for 0.7 miles
Turn left on Oser Ave and go West for 0.2 miles to 330 Oser Ave

From Western Long Island:

Long Island Expy,I-495 Eastbound to Exit 53
Exit via ramp to Expressway Dr S and go East (stay right) for 1 mile
Turn left on Washington Ave and go North for 600 feet
Turn left on Vanderbilt Motor Pky,Motor Pky,CR-67 and go West for 0.4 miles
Turn right on Adams Ave and go North for 0.7 miles
Turn left on Oser Ave and go West for 0.2 miles to 330 Oser Ave

If you have questions my contact information is listed below:

Nick Ban
Designers Council Coordinator
IPC
2215 Sanders Rd.