DESIGNERCOUNCIL Archives

October 2001

DesignerCouncil@IPC.ORG

From:
Jack C Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Designers Council Forum)
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:04:10 -0500
Just to annoy averyone, I would point out that boards aren't
printed they are etched. I prefer "circuit board"

In fact, I don't even call myself a PCB designer anymore,
I'm a Circuit Board Designer! hey....

good luck,
Jack

Gary Koven <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG>
25Oct2001 09:50 AM

Please respond to "(Designers Council Forum)" <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  DesignerCouncil <[log in to unmask]>