TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Edward Szpruch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 07:54:51 +0200
Mike,
They are two leading companies: CMI and Caviderm.They do have similar
products with all statistics etc.
Keep in mind two points:
1) the measured results are average thickness per hole.Not minimum,but
average.
2) The measuring equipment is limited to certain hole diameter.I do not
remember the exact figure,but you can not use it for small vias.
3) Ask about positioning system.If you need this equipment for routinee
work, hand operated system is not recommended
We are using such equipment for our plating lines.
Regards
Edward

Edward Szpruch
Eltek , Manager of Process Engineering
P.O.Box 159 ; 49101 Petah Tikva Israel
Tel  ++972 3 9395050 , Fax  ++972 3 9309581
e-mail   [log in to unmask]