TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Leo Tovar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:00:13 -0400
Chris, why don't you reflow solder the parts under the shield and then wave solder the shield into the board?
Maybe you can make the shield sit into some plated through cut out's made to the board and just hold it with some holes?
That way you'll have both solder the components and the shield.

Leo Tovar
IPC CID #10037