TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Ashok Dhawan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 13:24:36 -0500
I am also looking for answer to the same question. Recently, I posted this
question on web and only credible answers I got were:

IPC-A-610 and I was told IPC-620 on Wireharness and cable assys - will be
relesed by Oct 2001. IPC will start compiling IPC-6XX standards to cover
other aspects of Mechanical Assemblies.

Ashok D