TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Brian Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:42:08 -0600
PROUD TO BE AMERICAN!

"There will probably be confusion as to the time. The email only says
7:00pm, but which time zone? I guess your local news will provide the time
it will occur. I first heard about this on the news and then I received an
email from a friend. As many of you have probably already received this. I
wanted to make sure that everyone had the opportunity participate.  Pass
this to as many people as possible. Let's show our support and the world
that we are truly the United States!"

"I would hope that no one would be offended by this gesture as we are all
Americans and should unite one way or another. I feel very strongly about
what has happened as do the millions of other citizens in our great country.
I feel that this could possibly send a message to the responsible party of
the horrific events that occurred; That no matter what, we are stronger than
ever and not even this tragedy can destroy what has been ours for the last
200 years: Our Freedom and Patriotism as we stand by one another as proud
Americans.

I hope to get this message to everyone everywhere
Thanks,"

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m.  step out your door, stop your car, or step out of
your establishment and light a candle.

We will show the world that Americans are strong and united together against
terrorism.

Please PASS THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.
We need to reach everyone across the United States quickly.
The message: WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM!
Thank you.