TECHNET Archives

September 2001

From:
Graham Naisbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:17:59 +0100
Doug - good evening from jolly olde England.

The most comprehensive study completed on Conformal Coatings - that I know
of - is the work done by the IVF in Sweden by Per-Erik Tegehall and his
team.

We have extracts of all this work however, it would be more polite to refer
any request to IVF for copies.

If Per-Erik is "listening" maybe you can confirm the situation. If not, let
those who are interested call me and I will do the necessary to get you
copies.

Regards, Graham Naisbitt

http:// www.concoat.co.uk <http://www.concoat.co.uk>

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams

For instant access to Product Data Sheets register on the Tech-Shot area of
http:// www.concoat.co.uk <http://www.concoat.co.uk>

Concoat Limited
Alasan House, Albany Park
CAMBERLEY GU16 7PH UK