TECHNET Archives

August 2001

Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:02:02 -0500

Hi Kathy! We currently  have two Glenbrook RTX-113's, a Glenbrook Jewel Box
90 and a top of the line FeinFocus in use. We have had very good
performance on each piece of equipment (the RTX-113's are being used in
production, the Jewel Box 90 is being used in process development, and the
FeinFocus is being used in failure analysis). There are a number of good
xray equipment suppliers - look in the APEX directory for more information.
Good Luck.

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

Kathy Kuhlow <[log in to unmask]>@IPC.ORG> on 08/08/2001 01:42:40 PM

Please respond to "TechNet E-Mail Forum." <[log in to unmask]>; Please respond
      to Kathy Kuhlow <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  TechNet <[log in to unmask]>