TECHNET Archives

August 2001

From:
"Busko, Wolfgang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:06:48 +0200
Hi Roger,

as Kathy said, training, training, training...
It´s possible to handsolder QFP´s even with 0,4mm pitch, we´ve done it many
times.
But with pads loose or missing it shows that there´s not enough training,
maybe inadequate equipment and not the right attitude regarding workmanship.
I know it´s quite annoying to quarrel about acceptance of such mess if the
CM doesn´t admit your claim. To do that would be the first step towards
improvement. Otherwise it would be good to look for other (better) shops.

Wolfgang