TECHNET Archives

August 2001

From:
Rick Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:58:52 -0700
Funny how alot of these exploits revolve around Vitronics 722's...guess that
shows the market penetration they had.  Ours involved placing parts with
Dynapert MPS-318 & MPS-500's, both with no vision and mechanical alignment.
We ended up using one of the vibrator units from the Dynapert vibratory IC
feeders to attach to the rail of the 722.  The plus was we had a built in
dial to control vibration...the minus's have already been covered <g>.

Rick Thompson