TECHNET Archives

August 2001

From:
Andrew Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:21:48 +0100
Hi Craig,

so how long is a piece of string?

As a generalisation, non-ionic surfactants used are;

nonyl phenyl alkoxylates

polyprop/polyeth ABA co-polymers

alkylenic ethoxylates

fluorinated esters

The latter two are commonly used.

If you want to give me more info I can perhaps help you more specifically.
Take this offline if you want.

Best regards,

Andrew Hoggan
BBA Associates Ltd