TECHNET Archives

August 2001

Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 11:59:04 -0400
Your questions are not idiotic.

1. Bag only.
2. As for OUR part number, that varies greatly from one vendor/distributor
to another. Some put it on the bag and reel, some just on bag, some not at
all. Frankly, we do not get many reels in dry packs. Most of the moisture
sensitive components we use are in trays or in tubes in which case only the
bag would have our part number if at all. We are not a high volume shop. The
PO number is usually just on the packing slip.

Just what battle is it you are fighting?

Bob

Robert Barr
Manufacturing Engineering
Formation, Inc.