TECHNET Archives

August 2001

From:
Kathy Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:58:01 -0700
The boards were manufactured to Class II, Water soluble flux, half the board us split up ground areas, and half 10 mil traces. Don't know about the machine used. If this board was .093 thick, would you prebake as a matter of process control, or is it depending on your customer's requests?
Thank You!
Kathy