LEADFREE Archives

August 2001

Leadfree@IPC.ORG

From:
Mehrdad Kalantary <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:58:05 +0100

Robert

I am very interested to know on immersion silver. Can I have a copy of the
published paper referred to in your notes please. I am also interested to know
about hole tolerances used for backplanes, eg. standard 2mm eye-of-the-needle
connectors. Have you adopted the same dimensional size/tolerances as tin-lead?
From your experience do the incidents referred to cause for concern?

Regards

Mehrdad Kalantary

"Furrow, Robert Gordon (Bob)" <[log in to unmask]> on 28/08/2001 15:31:14

Please respond to "(Leadfree Electronics Assembly Forum)" <[log in to unmask]>;
      Please respond to "Furrow, Robert Gordon (Bob)" <[log in to unmask]>