TECHNET Archives

July 2001

From:
Stephen Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:25:58 +0100
At a previous company I had all sorts of problems with Senju Sparkle print solder paste,
brilliant for printing and pin testing residues but if a misprinted board was left for a while
before cleaning it went rock solid. The only stuff I found to remove this paste was Alpha
Metals Autoclean 40 in an old Dage Turbowash. All the flux was removed and any final solder
balls which were caught in between the pad and the solder mask were removed with a brush.

Good luck.

Steve Brown.